Jeng jeng jeng..
As Kak Mon has requested, this is the full story about the night where the attempted robbery occured few years back. So, here it goes..
First of all, shall I say, it was not an attempted robbery but an attempted raping...
Geez.. where shall I start?
I just graduated from diploma and because Jai just moved to Shah Alam, I decided not to go back but working part-time in Subang. I stayed at my bff's house, Oya who was on her semester holiday and she was also working part-time with me.Then about 2 weeks later, I got an offer to continue my degree on veterinary medicine. So, I quit the job and went back home for a week to prepare all the things for the registration. After registration and few sessions of orientation, I got bored cos I basically knew what they gonna talk as I attended them during my diploma. So, I skipped the orientation and went to Oya's house. Oya was alone in the house for the past one week.
Well, I remembered it was during fasting month and I think it happened on Friday night.I fell asleep on the couch while watching TV. Oya was out with Karim, her boyfriend for a midnight movie.
Out of sudden, I felt someone tried to suffocate me with a piece of cloth. I was struggling until I fell down from the couch. I tried to fight him but obviously he was so strong and I heard him saying " Jangan melawan, jangan melawan". I finally surrendered cos I could not breathe. I was already lying on the floor trying to peep through the sliding door to see whether Oya was homed or not. But it was dark and I could not see outside. We usually leave the front porchlight on, but the jackass turned it off.
So, my body was facing down and he sat on my back and tied my hand using a rope,shut my mouth with a piece of cloth and another piece to blindfold me. I could smelled the odor of cigarette smoke while he was tying me down. He pulled me up and brought me to the first room, which is Oya's. As he opened the door, I could feel he startled a little bit and closed the door back. I think I knew he was shocked to find Oya was sleeping on that room but I was not sure cos I can't see! But before I can do anything, he put his hand inside my night lingerie and grope my breasts. Note: PLURAL. He molested me! F**K!
I tried to scream but of course, with a piece of cloth stucked in my mouth, I was hardly screaming. Then, the cloth that blindfolded me loosen and I saw him running towards the back door that was widely opened! I ran towards the front door and tried to open the sliding door with my tied-hands. I managed to open the sliding door and found the grill and gate was widely opened too. I screamed for help like about 5 seconds until Oya opened up the window from her room asking me what had happened. Jiran semua pun tidur mati, I hate all the neighbours area situ, dahlah rumah teres, bukan rumah banglo. Boleh tak dengar?????
She was shocked to hear that someone has entered the house.We were both so scared cos we were not sure whether the jackass was still in the house or not, so she stayed closed with me at the window. She called the police using the house phone, Karim and Jai using her cellphone and like I said in my previous post, both of the boyfriends arrived before the police. After Jai and Karim entered the house, I found that the couch has been pushed away cos I was fighting and struggling with the jackass.My phone was lying on the floor near the couch, untouched. I figured out later that Oya did not turned off the living room's light either so that means I was so 'tidur mati' that I didn't realised that the jackass has turned off all the lights, tried to enter through the front door but he was stucked at the sliding door, so he entered through the backdoor. And we think he had the house keys cos there was no sign of breaking-in ( like umpil etc.). Oya's housemate has lost a set of keys before so probably that was his way of entering the house.
That's why when there's scene of raping in a movie or I read news about someone had been raped, I literally know how they felt. You feel like so sakit hati nak mampus bila someone touch your private part, let alone raping you..
Anyway, I thank god for keeping us alive. That is why we owe each other our lives. Only god knows what would happened to Oya if I didn't skip the orientation and me if Oya had not came back from movie.
May you rot in hell for the rest of your sick life, jackass!
6 comments:
I'm speechless farina...
Scary nya Farina... syukur alhamdulillah both of you are safe and sound...
I pun ada anak dara... ngeri la pulak..!!
Thanks god you have Jai now to take care of you :)
mcm x percayer jer this thing penah jd to the house dat we stayed
n mmg nasib baik oya bkn sorang2 time tu....kalau x..x tau ape jd
alhamdulillahla xde ape buruk jd...after dat incident...kitorang tukar semua lock n if ade kunci hilang trus tukar semua lock again...
I terkejut baca nie...and tak sangka this thing happened to you.
Police memang la sangaaaaatttt lambat...
Thanks god , ur still alive.
wowwww!!!! scarynya...seriously. you are such a strong girl. alhamdulilah nothing worse than that happened.
Teh: I know, it was the scariest moment ever!
Runiza: Tu lah.. sampai sekarang tak bagitau mak pasal orang tuh molested me. Mak ingat orang masuk rumah je.Tak nak mak risau..
Bb: itulah.. Cuba bayangkan, kalau die bawak i masuk bilik u n nana ke, tak ke lagi haru..
Zie: Happened to Oya too.. Cuma die tidur mati jugak.. hahaha..
Kak Mon: Sampai sekarang trauma sikit2. Kalau Jai kerja malam, memang susah nak tidur...
Post a Comment