Thursday, November 5, 2009

Trick or Treat!

It was Halloween last Saturday! Living in a family housing made Halloween much more fun cos kids were actually the one that enjoyed this celebration the most. So, on that day, the housing community threw a Halloween party. It was fun, the small park was decorated with balloons, kids were everywhere dressing up in different kind of costumes.




Then later, the Aggie Band (university band) came and performed! The songs they playing were really good. And they sang in front of the kids too, the kids were gasping when they were surrounded by pirates,army, Robin Hood and what not.. Hahahaha.







Then later in the evening, one of the Malaysians was throwing a housewarming/costume party, so we were 'forced' to wear a costume. I did not feel like spending so much money on costume so knowing that Jai has a blazer, I decided to buy a robe which costed me only 10 bucks. So, we are vampire couple! Mind my obsession on vampires :)



We stayed at the party just for a short while cos I need to study for exams and hubby has to wake up early for work. Nevertheless, I had a great time dressing up for the first time. I would probably enjoy more of these if I had kids. *Warning: Do not speculate anything* The kids were doing a tour of trick or treat across the entire neighbourhood but I think we missed them cos we were out until 9pm. Last2, candies masuk mulut sendiri :P And last but not least, group picture!


2 comments:

monina said...

oh I love halloween, especially watching the kids!

Farina said...

Kak Mon:

Yesssss! They are super cute!