I sold my camera that was bought 6 months ago. It was a bridge camera,meaning it has more functions than a normal digital camera, but it is not as advance as dSLR because the lens is not interchangeable.I bought it because I was against the trend of owning a dSLR. The decision to sell was made because I was quite disappointed with the pictures captured though I found several forum websites that showed the camera can capture a really nice image.
Anyway after trying my brother's camera, I decided to go with the flow. Owning my first dSLR!
I seek advice from my wedding photographer, Rozek and she suggested Canon EOS 1000D for a beginner like me.
I decided not to just read the camera's manual, cos it was too 'technical' for me. So, I bought a book for dummies, like me :P
It arrived yesterday and Jai was not at home to be my first model.So, anak comel hidung pink saya jadi my first model.
I'm thinking of starting an account with Flickrs, but tengokla.
After my last paper, me and Jai decided to tapau something, so we bought sushi and Mexican food. The sushi was delicious!
Oklah,saya mau tido sekarang. Hoping to finish reading 3 books this break!



2 comments:
oh gosh, i'm getting itchier to get a dslr too!
what was your bridge camera tu? i pun pakai bridge camera skrg - kdg2 i'm ok with it, sometimes i mcm rasa sungguh nak buang pulak, haha. tp parie ckp kena pakai yg nie dulu, uhuk. unless i nk beli sndri. i baru jer dump my money on new laptop.
see you soon eh. i dh terbayang2 mkn2 kt restaurant halal @ orlando too. last time i makan pun tak smpt, huhu.
Aira,
Mine was Canon SX10IS.That's another reason why I bought a Canon dslr, so that I don't have to familiarize with the buttons all over again. Bulan 3 boleh la beli dslr *wink*. Then kita bole share2 teknik.Chewah!
Post a Comment