Friday, January 1, 2010

Keep moving on....

Happy New Year everyone!

By the way, I'm not a fan of New Year. It is just not my style to celebrate New Year. Anyway, 2009 was hell of a year.

2009 was the year where I had achieved the momentum in my study. 2009 was the year I started writing about my ups and downs in this blog. 2009 was the year where Jai finally got his working application through which releases our financial burden a lil bit. 2009 was the year where my bestfriend gets engaged to his 7 years boyfriend (7 ek Oya?) and I was not there to witness the ceremony.




                    *Gambar memang sengaja curi dari blog Oya*

 
Anyway, special congrats to you and PLEASE enjoy the wedding preparation ok?

And with that, I'm hoping 2010 will be a smooth-sailing journey with addition of a new family member. This time, it would not be an accident :) Insya-allah.

2 comments:

ms oy@ said...

oh, i got specially mentioned!

heheh...

thanks again... would hv been great if you were there as you have lots of experience with this kind of event (with ur 3 brothers wedding and yours)... but we had to make the best out of it, right? and i thank you for all the tips/ help via the emails...

Farina said...

Oya,

more tips to come for your wedding preps!