I had a VERY productive weekend by the way :)
Kicked off Saturday morning by watching old movie starring Hugh Grant called Extreme Measures on Netflix (where they send you DVDs and you can watched selected movies from your computer for a reasonable charge).
Around noon, I went to my lab, settled some work and went home 2 hours later. Stopped by at a grocery store to get puff pastry as I wanted to make a meat pie, ended up with stuffs to make cheese cake as well. Take note, don't go for grocery shopping when you were fasting :) Yes, I was fasting during the weekend .
Hubby was working til late so I decided to
I decided to cook nasi goreng kampung for our 5 days lunches since it was easy-peasy!
Then, ada ikan pari lebih dalam fridge, buat asam pedas ikan pari. Ok, asam pedas instant ye, tak tau masak from scratch, lagipun nak cari daun kesum nun jauh kat Sacramento, tak kuasa ok. Lepas tuh, I marinated chicken with spices for ayam goreng berempah.
Ok, lepas dah kenyang berbuka, terus menyesal kenapa lah beli bahan2 buat cheese cake. Boleh la simpan dalam fridge, tapi alamatnya tak akan buat lah sampai 3 bulan akan datang. So, I went ahead making cheese cake and meat pie. Inilah resultnya!
Inti meat pie
Meat pie ready to bake!
Rupa tak presentable langsung, janji boleh makan!
Strawberry cheese cake
Jai adalah sangat happy sebab die ada banyak makanan untuk supper for few days to come. Harap maklum winter adalah season menggemukkan badan sebab perut cepat lapar!
I spent my Sunday writing an abstract for 2 hours, later to find out I wrote wrong data for the abstract. Urghhhh!! Dahlah ada quiz on Monday and tak study lagi.. Anyway, I managed to study ape yang patut and redo the abstract.Oh lupe, I was on Skype call with my friend/my colleague, Hayah who currently studying in Glasgow. It has been almost a year since the last time I called her, so banyak gossip sharing dan seumpama dengannya. Rindu dengan zaman tiada kerja :)
Oklah peeps! I'm so tired after 2-hour long discussion with my supervisor and a quiz today, so mau duk melepak saja hari ini. Chau!





4 comments:
aaa... abot adalah sangat kagum dengan kebolehan ko memasak ok..! clap clap* pat on the back*
wow....seronoknyer...babe - sila share recipe meat pie ...and the cheese cake - sungguh memberansangkan....
wah..terliur aku tgk cheese cake tu n also meat pie tu...bagus le ko..dah pandai memasak..ada hikmahnya ko pi belajar oversea....
Abot: Ikut je resipi, insya-allah jadi :)
Zie: Nanti I postkan link die ek.. I ambik from myrecipe.com
Shila: Hahaha.. Ayat tak menahan. Ye shila, tuhan bagi aku petunjuk suh aku rajin sikit masuk dapur.. :)
Post a Comment