Just to share with you guys what my husband does when he's at home :)
I just showed him which flower or color that I want whenever we went for 'plant shopping', then when spring comes, walla! He is a natural gardener, ape je tanam mesti naik. Even kalau pokok bunga tuh macam nak mati time winter, then die buh baja ape tah, tgk semua naik balik time spring. At the moment, he's trying to grow pokok kacang bendi/okra/ladyfingers but we have a lot of squirrels hanging out nearby, so they like to destroy/eat the seeds.
We might move again in the future cos he wants a bigger lawn and space, who knows he might turn them into a garden!



6 comments:
the term people used to describe jai's talent is called "green thumb." tp klu org tua2 kt kg, diaorg panggil tangan sejuk. if tangan panas, tanam camner pun tak naik.
best nyer farina! klu dah ader lawn nanti, suruh jai tanam azaleas. during Spring, the bushes looks so beautiful.
i slalu berangan2 nk ader herb garden in my own hse nnt.. =)
Thanks aira, I learnt a new term! Could I call him a green man instead? Hahaha. I saw the azalaeas pictures in your flickr, yes they are beautiful. Herb garden is useful though, you can make your kacip fatimah coffee fresh from your garden. hehehe
wow, cantikk!!! bertuah ko dpt Jai yang tangan sejuk. aku tgn panas, hatta tolong ubah pokok keladi pun, pokok tu boleh mampus. ; )
Hahaha.. Tangan berapi tuh ayu.. Baru tolong ubah dah mati. Hahahaha.. First time dengar.
wah bestnya dapat husband pandai tanam pokok.cantik!
Mrs Adam,
husband saya kembang semangkuk kena puji. Anyway, thank you so much!
Post a Comment