Update: 10pm Saturday: Trying a new restaurant 1.5 hrs away, shopping therapy and movie treat made my day! Good news, there is 2 more days of holiday :)
6 comments:
Ai
said...
hope you're okay now babe. bila semester you abis?
i nak tanyer you tengok tak the new bachelorette featuring ali? i so need to gossip bout the guys. some of them are too cute for me to keep it to myself, haha.
Yerp! I dah lama tak tengok TV tapi kebetulan bila I bukak TV ari tuh ada season premier The Bachelorette! So, after watching the first episode, I decided this will be the only series I will follow for the entire summer.So, yeah babe, looks like you have a gossip partner already! Tapi I tak boleh komen kat Tumblr you, so sila gossip kat wordpress k.
other than wordpress, sini pun bole, hehe. since i'm so lazy to update my wordpress lately. dlm tumblr tu mcm senang jer.
anyway, i'm so glad craig M dh kuar. wpun i biasa2 jer dgn mr weatherman, he has every right to be mad at craig M. and i think jesse is siren hot! wpun he's only 24(like 3 yrs younger than me!)
Hmm, I did not have my full concentration on Monday cos Jai balik kerja awal, so I had to cook dinner and he was busy switching the channel. I remember faces but not name, so I like the guy that she went with for her first date at the moment. Craig M tuh yang pakai baju pink tuh kan? And I don't know why but I tak suka yang professional wrestler tuh.
6 comments:
hope you're okay now babe. bila semester you abis?
next week is the last week... I'm okay, just need more sleep :) thanks for asking!
glad to hear that!
i nak tanyer you tengok tak the new bachelorette featuring ali? i so need to gossip bout the guys. some of them are too cute for me to keep it to myself, haha.
Yerp! I dah lama tak tengok TV tapi kebetulan bila I bukak TV ari tuh ada season premier The Bachelorette! So, after watching the first episode, I decided this will be the only series I will follow for the entire summer.So, yeah babe, looks like you have a gossip partner already! Tapi I tak boleh komen kat Tumblr you, so sila gossip kat wordpress k.
other than wordpress, sini pun bole, hehe. since i'm so lazy to update my wordpress lately. dlm tumblr tu mcm senang jer.
anyway, i'm so glad craig M dh kuar. wpun i biasa2 jer dgn mr weatherman, he has every right to be mad at craig M. and i think jesse is siren hot! wpun he's only 24(like 3 yrs younger than me!)
you have ur eyes on somebody yet? hehe.
Hmm, I did not have my full concentration on Monday cos Jai balik kerja awal, so I had to cook dinner and he was busy switching the channel. I remember faces but not name, so I like the guy that she went with for her first date at the moment. Craig M tuh yang pakai baju pink tuh kan? And I don't know why but I tak suka yang professional wrestler tuh.
Post a Comment