Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Of an unexpected surprise :)

We planned to go out for our anniversary dinner after I got back from class at 5pm. Then, around 4pm I received a text from Jai saying that Rocky vomited again, this time ON OUR BED! He was gonna wash the bedsheet so he said.

Then, when I came home at 5pm, Jai said that Rocky was depressed so I decided to take his temperature because last 3 weeks he vomited out my hairbands! I was scared if there was still hairbands in his stomach which if stucked would made him sick. So, I asked Jai to grab the thermometer while I went to grab KY Jelly in our bedroom.

When I entered the bedroom, I realized Rocky didn't vomit on the bed cos I made up the bed and it looked the same! But......

I saw THESE!  Apparently Rocky was not sick at all and Jai made up the story so that I will checked out the bedroom first thing when I got back.
And inside was this lovely card :)



And he got me an Ipod Touch :))) *Muka baru lepas nangis sebab terharu*
 I did ask for Ipod Touch several months ago but then, I changed my mind since I rarely used my Ipod shuffle cos I need to stuck the earphone under my scarf , so it was kind of troublesome. So, we agreed to buy each other the complete season of our favorite TV series, mine is Felicity and he wanted NCIS. I thought that was it! Then, when he got me this, I was reallllly surprised. First, because he breached our agreement, hahaha. Second because he listened to my complaints which he rarely does. I told him the other day that I wish the experiment room that I worked in had a radio. He bought an accessory speaker too in case I wanna jam while doing my experiment !

To wrap up our anniversary, we went for a dinner in Joe's Crab shack

Us on our second anniversary. 2 years and counting :)

Oh, I got my husband the dirtiest card I could find in store.Heh!


My dear, thank you so much! Nanti saya beli kerusi Poang k  :) Mmuaah!

7 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

ala sgt sweet! :)

Ai said...

i love dirty card too, haha. Jai is so sweet nyer, hati pink.. =)

Wishing the both of you a lifetime of happiness together.

intan suriati said...

waaa best nye dpt ipod touch huhu bile nak ambik iphone plak,lagi best bole main game goyang2 mase dalam lab hehe..by the way, juz been curious...ky jelly in your room???dun tell me you bought the whole tube entirely for him coz as u mentioned u barely check for his body temp rite? so a tube of ky jelly in your room??? i suppose it meant for the whole family,parents and little furry son hahahha

Farina said...

Liza: Thanks, kengkadang je die sweet begitu.

Aira: Hati pink, tangan hijau. What kind of person I am married to eh? Hahahaha.. Like some sort of hybrid homo sapien :)

Farina said...

Intan, I figured out you must be the first person that will be commenting on the existence of KY Jelly in my bedroom.. Ahahahahaha.. Sensational KY Jelly nox, rasa panas2 gituh.. Rocky pun dapat tempias :P

murni said...

awwwwwwwwww....senyum sorang2 baca entry ni..jai is sooooo suwitttt :)

wishing both of u, happy anniversary and many more to come! :)))

Farina said...

Murni: Thanks!!! Die suwit2 once in a blue moon jek mni tuh yang sebab terharu giler tuh..