Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Chop..chop..chop....

I encountered an article on 10 most popular haircuts of all time. Click HERE to read more.

Coincidentally, I wanna get a haircut too since....




1. It is summer and the weather is getting hotter.
2. I have one big plan coming up this year so waiting til next year to get a haircut will be too late.
3. I want to get rid of my 'getah rambut' for the time being since my cat, Rocky the pinky nose likes to EAT them.

But the problem is I've been getting my haircut at Ah Fong's, my neighbor who has a hair salon in her house since I was 6 years old. Even my nephews and nieces get their haircut at Ah Fong's, senang cakap the whole family lah. Kalau perm rambut ke ape ke, if we have to wait for an hour before the chemicals work, kitorang siap leh balik rumah makan nasi. Jai has been getting his haircut at this one Chinese lady ever since we've been here and it was okay I guess, rambut laki takde pesen so okaylah kot.

I guess I have to give her a try anyway since I have no other options and going back to Malaysia just to get a haircut is absurd, so wish me luck! Kalau buruk, aku pakai anak tudung 24 hrs lah, boleh?

4 comments:

Ai said...

i mmg super heart victoria's nyer hairstyle tu dari dulu, but i can't never get it as perfect as hers.

i guess i chose a wrong time to keep my hair long. it's super hot right now and i pun dah rimas dgn rambut i yg dangling around my neck. tp sebab dah janji dgn parie, huhu, terpaksala i tak potong. planning to have it as long mcm i mula2 smpi Raleigh dulu (rasa nyer kte belum kenal each other lagi masa tue)

Farina said...

Aira, I think I saw your picture with Parie atas batu-bata tuh, probably that was the length you talking about. The weather this year kinda weird, 2-3 hari lepas panas giler, sekarang sejuk balik. So, you tie je your hair up when it is super hot cos nak tunggu rambut panjang balik lambat giler kan. I malas nak simpan rambut panjang lepas kahwin nih, susah nak kering... hehehe

Melissa Imran said...

last 3 weeks, i chopped my hair to the shortest length that I ever have since erkk 10 years ago? (dolu2 kat asrama kan payah nk simpan rambut pjg). Typical summer day of west texas sgt2lah menguji kesabaran and eventually I decided to sacrifice my long hair. I got a pixie cut (ala2 posh hehe). For one who used to keep long hair, rasa mcm pelik (n buruk?? hahaha) but who cares, Imran aje yg tgk pon hahahaha janji dah tak rimas n panas hahaha

Farina said...

Lisa,

Hahaha, betul tuh.. Husband aje yang tengok kan. Yang penting kita comfortanble dengan cuace very the hot sekarang nih. I'm still thinking how short I'm willing to cut my hair.. Emmm..