Friday, June 25, 2010

WC final prediction

Brazil vs Argentina


Nope, I'm neither Brazil nor Argentina fans but they are among the best teams playing in this year World Cup. I was supporting Germany. Eh, I AM still supporting Germany but I don't want to get my hopes high as Podolski and Klose seems to miss out every chance they got to score a goal.

As Jai was indecisive to choose either Portugal or Argentina, I will leave him with those two teams. As for Spain, FIFA World fact stated that no team that lose in opening match had ever win a World Cup. Anyway, my aunt has just delivered a baby boy and my mom told me my uncle decided to put a famous World Cup player name as the name of his son. My mom didn't remember the name so I guessed "Is it Torres?" and my mom said, " Haaaa, betul betul betul. Mohamad Torres nama die."  Biar betul! Turned out it was sooo false, my uncle made a joke to my mom who was already " Astaghfirullahalazim, biar benar Cik bagi anak kamu nama macam tuh" Hahaha. Pakcik aku buang tebiat.

I started watching WC since 2002 when I had a roommate who was a die-hard soccer fan. We lived in the dorm that had poor TV reception, so most of the time we went to Kedai Pak Mid to watch WC. Semua meja penuh laki, kitorang je perempuan tengok bola. And during those days, all the girls were cheering for England sebab ada David Beckham :P

If Brazil meets Argentina, I will cheer for Brazil as I want to place a bet with Jai. Nak bet ape ek? Handphone baru boleh? Ngeh ngeh ngeh.

No comments: