My father's birthday was on the 23rd ie: yesterday. I was drained out of energy when we reached home yesterday so forgive me bapak for not wishing you on time (macamlah bapak baca blog kan)
Nevertheless,
Bapak, thank you for supporting me throughout these years. Especially when it comes to financial problems :)
Although whenever we had a long discussion, you always confused of me not having to get a Master before PhD, I don't mind explaining to you all over again.
Although whenever we talked about my research, you always insisted me doing research on the prospect of rearing camel as a livestock, I will always keep that idea in mind though my area of expertise is totally different.
Although I rarely mentioned about you in my blog compared to mom, I always love you.
I had a difficult time finding a good picture of bapak as my father does not like having his photograph taken but this is the best I have.
Candid picture of bapak during my wedding
In all, happy birthday bapak! Your present is on the way :)
P/S: I'm down with flu and cough and 5 chapters behind my reading schedule, so I won't be updating as often as before.

No comments:
Post a Comment