Monday, July 19, 2010

Shallow Americans

An American boy gave us a leaflet written on it " The terrorist who met God! ". No wonder America wasted so much money in fighting terrorism.They are fighting the wrong enemy. Open your eyes, shallow Americans!


p/s: semoga Allah memberi pembalasan yang setimpal di akhirat nanti.Amin!



2 comments:

He who takes care of your house said...

if you write "shallow Americans", then it's stereotyping and by default you will incur the wrath of every American, including those who aren't shallow.

BTW, the book that I recently read, about world history from Islam's perspective is quite an eye-opener, for me at least. I believe you may find it interesting too..if you have the time. Ask me and I will look it up for you in the library.


so should be 'shallow people', instead of 'shallow Americans' :).

Farina said...

Yes, my statement might have imply all Americans but I was actually referring to some Americans who are shallow-minded. I was writing this post in the go so I had no chance to write/ explain it clearly. And I do not want to refer them as people as it is a very broad term and that may include those who are non-Americans. I shall explain more in my next post.


P/S: Thanks for taking care of Rocky and our house.