Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pregnancy note @ 9 weeks

Rasa cam baru je semalam buat pregnancy test. How time flies....

  • Still having the same symptoms of morning sickness but the rate is gradually decreasing. Sometimes, I have at least 1 or 2 days of break from throwing up. I guess I'm not having a bad case of morning sickness, just a mild one (I'm not good at handling pain :P). Ade orang sampai kena drip, lagi teruk. Anyway, I lost 0.5kg as a result of morning sickness :(
  • I don't like shopping anymore. Even when Jai asked me to accompany him to the nearest grocery store, I'll pass. Not liking online shopping either. Bagus, save duit. But next week, Jai paksa gi shopping untuk sales blog yang dah bersawang tuh.
  • Few friends noticed the paleness and the 'selekeh'ness of me when I put out some photos on FB. Now, I don't like to dress up  but even when I tried to put some make-up on, I still looked selekeh. Aish, anak laki kot :)
  • Cannot eat too much at a time. But I need to eat every 2 hours or else gas will start to build up in my stomach and I'll start feeling nauseous. Everytime my supervisor see me outside of the lab eating, she will be smiling.
  • I can still fit in my jeans without wearing belt. Kalau pakai belt rasa perut senak.
  • Will be going to the university breastfeeding program monthly meeting after reaching second trimester. Owh, the building I'm working has a lactation room with a breast pump [and I have been secretly using that room to perform prayer since the last 2 years ;)]. I just have to buy the breastpump kit from the university bookstore and of course, learn how to use it.
  • Feels paranoid whenever I have to prepare some chemical in the lab. But my labmate was kindly enough to check whether it was harmful to pregnant women.
  • Since we're the only Malaysian couple in Davis, we have no other options other than using the child care service after our baby is born. Oh my, childcare service is sooo expensive. I heard it ranges from $700-$1300. It's as expensive as the rent of our apt. The other option is to hire someone from Malaysia and live with us but that will be our last option kot.
  • Sometimes I wonder when will I feel like normal healthy human being again. Not that I'm complaining tapi cam buat semua benda tak kena.
  • Bought a body pillow to help me sleep at night.
  • To date: Bought 2-month supplies of diapers. Sikit-sikit lama2 jadi bukit.
Cakap pregnancy note tapi nih dah cam essay dah farina oooiii.. Hehehe. Have a nice weekend everyone!


11 comments:

Ayu said...

Hehehehe... So sorry, tapi betulla tahun ni gambar raya ko kurang berseri. ;p Pembawakan budak kot. Apa2pun, jaga diri baik2 & ktorang sentiasa doakan pregnancy ko selamat. ;>

masmuni said...

love reading this. tak sabar nak tgk farina and jai junior :)

Farina said...

Ayu: Tidak!!!! Hopefully pembawakan budak nih tak berjangkit ke baby. Aku nak anak aku smart dan bergaya. Hehehe.

Mas: Kalau leh fast forward, akak rela pergi terus third trimester Mas... Tak suka morning sickness!!!

dedalie said...

Farina,
Sorry for the late reply, but thank you very much in sharing the BBT stories. really appreciate it. :)

selamat mengandung hehe (is there such words)

LUTH ^_^ LUNA said...

HOHO...simptom2 seperti nk dpt baby boy ni...dulu aku pn camni..matyo pun dulu sll kata ktrg dpt anak laki sbb dia kt tahap serabai aku melampau...

h-huda said...

Tapik kan,masa akak ipar aku pregnantkan niece aku,dia ada simptom selekehness itu.Ada yg kata sebab anak pompuan dah serap mommy punya gojesness.

Btw,im happy for u.Aku suka citer pregnancy phase kawan2:)

Anonymous said...

semua mak ngandung mule2 selekeh.. nanti 2nd trimester muke berseri2 dan bercahaya sket dan bila dkat nk beranak baru lagi xsemenggah.. apapun, enjoy this moment.. Breastfeed pun ada challenge, glad u nk g that programme.. And make sure get that electric double breast pump ye.. Mahal tapi berbaloi!

Farina said...

Hetty: :))))))) Harap2 betui lah

Huda:Aku baru nak gembira baca statement Hetty.Hahaha.Aku nih dahlah idak berapa gojes, kalau anak amik, tinggal serdak lah kegojesnessan aku nih. Takpe, yang penting anak gojes ok :)

Kak Yani: Maybelah, sebab first trimester kan loya and muntah, tak de mood nak bersiap. Hopefully by second trimester semangat sikit muka nih. Breastfeed pun ade dengar gak, tapi tak nak pikir negative sangat. Sudah mesti kena beli breast pump, sini murah Malaysia mahal.

Ai said...

farina,

rasa mcm lama tak drop by. i love reading this. n yes, i heard yg childcare here is so expensive. kalau usd1000 tu dah nak sama gaji kte kt msia dah, huhu.

also thanks sbb share dkt i pasal BBT tue. i wl definitely revisit the post whn the time comes.

take care.

amy mieza said...

Farina, always read ur blog and brought a coach from u last time.
Congrate, br tau u dah pregnant.
Masa mula2 aku pregnant smpi dah bsalin pun selekeh je, bersalin baby girl. Maybe my little girl amik my gorjes time pregnant, n turn out now she is the cutest baby...hehehe

Farina said...

Dalie: terlupa nak balas ur comment. Anyway, enjoy trying. Share with us the good news nanti!

Aira: Seriously mahal. Yang university punye waiting list sampai 1.5 years. I have to start searching now lah nampaknye. Huhuhu.

Amy: Thank you for dropping by! Yes, yes, I still remember you :) Makin ramai orang komen pasal mak selekeh anak gojes, makin tak sabar nak tahu gender :)