- Slight baby bump. No one on the floor has noticed it yet since I will be wearing 3-layer of shirts+sweater to school.
- As the baby bump growing, so does my appetite. Constantly feeling hungry and no, snack don't do me any good. I need rice or at least noodles to keep my tummy in sanity.
- Heartburn has kicked in. I'm used to having heartburn/gastric pain when I was in vet school due to stress. But, I could not take the usual drugs (omeprazole) since it is unsafe for baby. Right now, I'm settling down with antacids. Ranitidine should be okay too.
- Could still fit in my jeans although I could no longer button or zip the fly.Yes, I'm officially a flasher, wearing unzipped jeans to school. Haha. My maternity jeans is still loose since my belly is not that big to hold the stretchable spandex so I decided to utilize the maternity bands or belly support, whatever you want to call it.
This is how maternity bands look like. You can pull it down to cover the zipper part
* Taken from beheresoon.com
- The 2nd most anticipated moment has finally arrived. As of Monday, Dec 6 2010, at 18 weeks and 3 days, baby F has started kicking =) Well, the first sign occured few weeks ago when I felt some sort of vibrations, then the vibrations somewhat transformed into muscle twitching. It was not consistent though, sometimes I didn't feel anything for days. But as of Monday, I could feel tapping and it is getting stronger as the days gone by and it occurs everyday!
- Nothing interesting during my monthly check-up except for baby F tried to run away from the Doppler. Ahhhh, getting sneaky already ek?
- Checked with midwife what the do's and the don'ts for our upcoming honeymoon trip. Basically, snorkeling is ok, full body scanning at the airport is ok but try to opt out if possible.
- Exercise? I went to gym 3 times last week and did brisk walking on the treadmill. Never active in sports ever since I left MRSM Taiping. So, I checked with my midwife if I could start running and she said I can but I have to monitor my heart rate, do not go more than 120 bpm. Yeah, I've been itching to press the 4mph button on the treadmill. Swimming need to be postponed until the weather is being friendly to me, could not stand outdoor pool although it is heated ;(
- Jai has checked the childcare services and it is not so expensive if we take home/family daycare instead of daycare center. But, according to them, it is too early to contact the family childcare on the list as the list might changed overtime. Anyway,I found out how much Malaysian government will pay for a child allowance. Nak tersedak (bukan sebab banyak) but malas nak complain. Setiap anak ada rezeki masing-masing, with Allah willing, hopefully we will earn extra income for our baby while we're in the States.
- Ok, the most anticipated moment is almost here. Insya-allah, I'll know the gender of baby F in about 2 weeks time. Well, just for fun, I'll give you few signs/hints so kalau rajin, take a guess. I know some of my readers are mommies too, so mane lah tau we have the same experience =)
- Food aversion : I'm into sweet food. I eat maple-syrup donuts almost everyday. Dislike orange juice.
- Rajin-wise: Jai said I'm more rajin than before I was pregnant. I will make sure every inches of the house clean.
- Appearance-wise: I looked sloppy during the first few months of pregnancy. Now, I'm back to normal-looking again.(Gambar terbaru kat post Thanksgiving)
- Belly shape: Erm, my bump is tiny, so I'm unsure of how the best way to describe, let just upload a recent picture of my baby bump.
Ape lagi? Take a guess. I'd love to hear your opinion =)
Till then, Aloha!


4 comments:
ye le, kalo ikutkan gitu..kemungkinan anak sulung ko 'boy' le..tapi itu mayb kebetulan je kot...bab rajin tu mcm baby girl je..
p/s: pasal aku dulu masa ngandungkan hazim, sedikit ke'malas'an..lg pulak nak touch up muka...huhuhu...
i like reading these updates :). all the best farina! -rocky fan-
Shila:
Uh ooh, iye? Girl? Excitednye nak shopping baju!! Tapi nama baby girl belum jumpa lagi. Hahaha. Emm, aku pun rasa ko nampak kurang bergaya sikit time ko datang kenduri aku tuh. But we will see =)
Rocky fan:
Thank you dear =) Hopefully everything will turn out just fine.
hah..itu le buktinya anak lelaki..masa tu, nak pakai bedak kat muka pun rasa malas je...mmg malas giler le nak make up..mmg serabai le...hahaha..tapi kalo org ngandung anak pompuan ni, perwatakan dia asyik nak melawa je...huhuhu...
p/s: aku sokong bab shopin baju gegirl nih...so cute n pinky pinky!!!... :)
Post a Comment