Friday, March 18, 2011

Alhamdulillah ;)

I have been anxiously waiting for the result of this award I applied two months ago. I was not too hopeful as my boss has warned me, this award is competitive. And this email came in just a few hours ago:



Alhamdulillah ;)


9 comments:

Unknown said...

tahniah...rezeki anak yg...ala...tak nampak amount...hiks

Ms Oy@ said...

Congratulations!

Farina said...

Azri: Thanks! Aah, rezeki baby dalam perut nampaknye ;)

Oya: Thank you =)

Anonymous said...

congrats Farina! nice to be acknowledged that all hard work pays off! :)

OneDropH20 said...

congratz!!

Ijannina said...

Good job smart gal! Keep it up:)

Farina said...

Anon: Thanks! Apparently, hardwork is the only attitude needed in grad school =)

YH: Thank you!

K.Mon: Thanks a lot! Once in a while, getting extra money boost up the motivation to work harder =)

Melissa Imran said...

Alhamdulillah n tahniah!

Farina said...

Thanks Lisa!!