Reason being:
It is our anniversary month! Double celebration =)
Anyway, I think she is getting impatient to greet the world with all the intense movements she made lately. The only labor sign I am having right now is mild contractions that keep coming at night.
If she is not out by May 5th, I'm gonna try the lobster-trick. Haha! The trick worked with Hung's (research staff in my lab) sister, so I guess it is worth trying.
On another note, mom and uncle have safely arrived last week. It feels good to wake up with breakfast already served on the table. Even when I went back last 2 years, my mom didn't cook that often. A simple dish like tauge kucai masak tumis pun rasa sedap gila. Haih, the power of 'air tangan mak'. Rocky 'clicks' with mom instantly, which is very very rare considering Rocky nih penakut. Mom says Rocky could smell 'bau kucing' on her. Couldn't agree more :D
Alright, will update you guys, hopefully soon. XOXO!
P/S: I have decided to open up a Twitter account (thanks ayu for making me do so ;) Add me (ke follow?) FinaMK.

6 comments:
yayyy, you're on twitter! I dh follow u, nanti u submit request to follow me bec yeh.
bestnyer klu baby F kuar on May 5, nice number. and yeap, double celebration!
ps: curious giler nak tau lobster trick. just makan je? tp klu kt Msia nk guna trick nie, mahal giler kot.
I am secretly hoping that baby F will pop out on May 12 so that we share the same birthday. Hahah!
Ai: Haah lah, kalau macam tuh kena makan on May 4th lah, so dia kuar the next day. Yeah, I just found out a few weeks ago.Then I google, adalah story pasal orang yang try makan lobster to speed up their labor. But ada gak yang tak jadi. Kat Mesia, kena makan kat Victoria Station or other fancy restaurant lah.Hehe.
Kumi: Erk, May 12th? I could not wait that long (more of tak sanggup tunggu). Haha.
eh...if this is in England, or if you have more British friends, they would have started betting on which day baby F would pop out and say hi to the world.
I bet one taro milk black tea on May 5, and one red bean shake on May 6.
Oh really, british people like to bet? If you win, how on earth I'm gonna send you the drink? Hahaha.
oh no....May 5 and May 6 are near...am I going to lose the bet?!
you didn't know that betting is crazy in Britain? they were betting on EVERY aspect of the royal wedding, including where on Kate's face would Prince William kiss, whether Prince Harry would screw up the wedding (and how)...haha
Post a Comment