Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things I will miss the most!

Mula2 ingat malas nak tulis this post, but since I have another labor sign kicked in just now and sekarang duk rumah sebab takut water breaks or contractions kat lab, so might as well kill the time doing something that distract my mind. For memories  too =)

1. Baby bump
Definitely I will miss the cuteness of this baby bump. I did not start showing until 30 weeks. Even after 30 weeks, people were assuming I was 4-5 months pregnant. Nevertheless, during those weeks, I had the privileges of not to queue up when the line was long for a bathroom break. And I guarantee, with second pregnancy and assuming I will be in Malaysia, I will not be having this tiny bump. I may grow into an ogre-size pregnant woman. Haha.

2.People's reaction

I will miss those reactions I saw when they knew how far along was I. They were either gasping, shocked (macam terkena renjatan electric), or the usual statement "I thought you have 2-3 months left" Mula2 rasa cam takut since my bump is so tiny and hearing those remarks made me even takut, but I know my baby is growing healthily so I considered their remarks as compliments. Plus, I would rather hearing them calling me small than calling me huge pregnant lady.

3. Being pampered
I hope this stays with second pregnancy and so on. Jai has been a great partner during the entire journey of this pregnancy. I was skeptical about him being able to help me go through this pregnancy either emotionally or physically. Of course, he still needs to be told what to do and what not to do, like helping me with the house chores and what not (Men are still men :P) Plus,  he understands whenever I'm having emotional turmoil, like tetiba I got so angry, then I went crying without no reason. Kalau sebelum pregnant, nangis jangan harap lah nak pujuk. Pandai2 lah kesat mata sendiri. If you ever read this, thank you so much babeh!

Not to forget my 2 emergency contact persons in Davis, Yoong and Adilla who have been very helpful and concern about my health during this pregnancy. Thanks a lot guys! I will be glad to return you guys a favor when your time comes. (Hopefully soon =))

4. Baby kicking
I might still feel her kicking outside the womb but having her inside me, kicking, moving jerking her knee or sticking her butt really made my day. No wonder some women really miss being pregnant, the experience is beyond words I must say.

Alrite, I think that's all I have in mind right now. Anyway, I just passed mucus plug with tinges of blood (they call it as bloody show) when I woke up this morning. It just indicates that the barrier that seal the cervix is no longer there and the cervix may be dilating. I might go into labor in a few hours or days, at the moment could not predict the exact time. No contractions yet although I'm still having the menstrual cramp pain occasionally. Wish me luck and pray that I have a smooth delivery, insya-allah.


Last but not least, I pohon maaf if sepanjang penulisan blog nih ada terkasar bahasa ke or anything like that.XOXO!



9 comments:

OneDropH20 said...

"Kalau sebelum pregnant, nangis jangan harap lah nak pujuk."


LOL~~~ the question now is 'selepas pregnant macam mana?"

As usual, reading your posts/FB posts on your pregnancy cam suspense gila. Makes me want to refresh your blog every 5 minutes hahaha.

you want me to send you anything from Malaysia for the baby or you?
Anything that your mom and uncle lupa bawa?

Farina said...

That question you should ask Jai instead of me =P

Anyway, as of 5.30pm, there is no progress. I haven't feel anything yet. You should see how Jai reacted when I woke him up this morning to tell him about the 'bloody show'. He opened up his eyes for a few seconds then he went back to sleep, snoring!! Haha.

Anonymous said...

i wish you safe delivery! maybe the next time i'll pop in here baby F has arrived ;). all the best Farina! we don't know each other at all but i have been visiting your blog on a regular basis. wish you all the best!

Farina said...

Anon:

Thank you so much! I hope you are the same anon that has been commenting on my posts all this while. I'm glad you enjoyed reading my blog which is not really interesting at all from my point of view.Haha! Anyway, hope to see you in the future, with the post of baby F's arrival. Insya-allah. Take care!

Wana said...

good luck with your delivery.. wana dulu pn baby bump kecik jugak siap GP cni suruh scan lg tgk baby development. hopefully everything went well. nnt baby dh kuar cepat2 update yer...

amy mieza said...

Farina,
Rasa rindu nak pregnant when read this entry. Baby kicking tu kadang2 rasa sgt rindu.
Doakan you dipermudahkan untuk bersalin.

dot said...

All the best babe. I doakan you have a safe and easy delivery. Nanti sila share details ye..(in between breastfeeding and burping baby F..hehehe).

FeiYian Yoong said...

HAHAHHAA, lawak giler Jai's reaction about your 'bloody show'. Kitaorang dah tak sabar nak tgk baby F. Adilla and I made a bet. I said baby F will look more like Jai. Adilla said otherwise. hehehehe, hopefully I win :P

Farina said...

Wana: Thank you so much! Will update soon, but so far takde ape2 progress lagi!

Amy: I know! Cam selalu dengar kawan2 nye experience and how they loved being pregnant. Tambah lah lagi satu secepat mungkin.Hehe =)

Dot: Thank you so much!! Wah, you terer lagi dari I ek. I dulu tak tahu kenapa kena burp baby lepas breastfeed sampailah I pregnant. Haha. Insya-allah I doakan Allah bagi rezeki pada you secepat mungkin. Amin

Yoong: Itulah, hampeh tol! Nasib baik sikit je, kalau bleeding like heavy period confirm I menjerit suh dia bangun tidur jugak. Ok, what is the prize at stake? Belanja OTH? Hehehe.