I woke him up around midnight asking him to help me store my pumped breastmilk into the freezer (Ok, explanation sangat descriptive).Haha!
He woke up, opened the side table drawer and gave me two boxes and a card.
It is for our 3rd anniversary.
I was surprised and overwhelmed. I did not buy anything for him nor did I make any anniversary video this year. I was going to make one and have an idea in mind on how I wanna put the video all together but I was really occupied with work, and now a baby. I did not even buy him a card cos the only time I went out was for Faliela's paed appointment. I was so disappointed with myself, frankly speaking.
Well, I cried reading his card. I cried writing this post.
I cried realizing that I'm married to a guy who has never missed all my prenatal check ups eventhough he merely slept the night before.
I cried realizing that I'm married to a guy who never complaints on being asked to clean up Rocky's poo and now, Faliela's dirty diapers (I've never cleaned Rocky's litter at all while we were in the US)
I cried realizing that I'm married to a guy who bathed me when I was in pain to stand up on my own after my C-section surgery.
I cried realizing that I'm married to a guy who never fails to surprise me on my birthdays or our anniversaries
I cried realizing that I'm married to a guy who cherish me through my ups and downs.
Happy 3rd anniversary Sayang! I promise I will make it up to you after my confinement period ends.
One for me
And one for Faliela. Awww!
Thank you so much! Both of us love you, mmuahhh!
12 comments:
ooo myyyy... teary-eyed for me too *sob sob* happy anniversary to u both...semoga jodah berkekalan dgn rahmat Allah hingga hujung nyawa hendak nye...amiinnnn....kirim salam kat daddy Faliela :)
Alaaa sweetnyaaa... Terharu aku baca post ni. Semoga kekal bahagia hingga ke syurga. : )
wah bAhagianya dan penuh bunga-bunga..
Happy 3rd Anniversary Farina and Jai..May many many many more to come..Moga bahagia selalu dan selamanya :)
so sweeet! I cried reading your post! Happy anniversary!! May you guys blessed with much happiness and love!
PS: Eh, we share the same date for anniversary. It was our anniversary yesterday too. But, 35th month anniversary la :P
I am not a woman so I don't know why I am responding to this post hahah...but yeah to a wonderful husband!
You both are lucky souls :). Congratulations on 3 years, and here's to many more!
Thank you all!! Aminkan doa korang.
what a wonderful husband abang Jai is... so sweet and thoughtful.. and Kak Farina, you're a wonderful wife to have too, so lembut, pandai masak and now im sure very motherly too. Love from Malaysia
Farah: Awww!! Thank you Farah ;)
I love that baby also get one, so thoughtful:). Happy Anniversary!
Thank you kak mon!
Post a Comment