Bilakah semua ini akan berakhir?
Title sangat sadis.
- Lose 8 kg in 2 weeks. Now at 56 kg. Another 2 kg to pre-pregnancy weight. But I'm going to let nature take its course. No dieting since I am sure I will be gaining weight once I'm back in Malaysia.
- Faliela's reached back her birth weight at 6 days old. Average for newborns is 2 weeks. She is currently on the 58th percentile in terms of weight-for-age percentiles which is good. Again, the power of breastmilk :D
- Sangat depress duk rumah tak kuar. Mom says 30 days should be okay if I would like to see the world. Lamanye lagi ;(
- Dah tak lalu makan ikan. Found recipes in the internet for confinement dishes that includes chicken, print it out to mom sambil buat muka sedih tak lalu makan ikan.
- Will start berbengkung and tungku tomorrow. Yeay, can't wait to get this flabby skin out of the way. Decided that I have to go berurut and another session of bertungku with an expert (ie: confinement lady) when I'm back in Malaysia.
- The only thing that I do not follow is limiting the intake of water. Reason being, I don't want to be constipated again and I need to drink enough water to produce enough milk.
- The stock of my breastmilk sudah melimpah ruah, terpaksa menyelitkan diri dengan ayam2 dan ikan2 di dalam freezer. Alhamdullilah!
- Can't wait to buy ticket going home. But will have to settle Faliela's passport next month before buying our flight ticket back. We are going to LA next month :D Dah lama tak bercuti2 US.
9 comments:
akak,
berat bdn mmg turun byk after give birth. wana pn dh smpi berat mase blajar dulu 42kg kdg2 tgk gmbr dh mcm jerangkung. haha.. neway breatsfeed baby mmg cpt naik badan. my son gain 1kg every 4 weeks.. dh lenguh maknyer nk dukung.. gud luck with ur confinement :)
Wana,
I think it does not occur to everyone cos I know few friends yang still have trouble losing weight even with breastfeeding. Some people lose weight right after delivery, some takes time, as long as 6 months or more. Probably sebab akak tak gain weight banyak pun, 10 kg je, so senang shed off. And I think yang shed off tuh was the uterus and its content (lochia) cos I could feel my uterus shrunk (sebelum nih cam berbonjol je uterus tuh dari luar). Haha!
hah..ko pun ada pantang peng'had'an pengambilan air munim...aku pun dulu git...pasal apa ye?? org cakap tak mau bagi badan kembang...tul ke??..now pun macam kembang semacam je...huuhu..tapi bab 'constipate' tuh..mmg tak dinafikan pasal kurang minum....huhuhu...
when are you guys going to LA? not easy to travel with such a young baby wo.
and why you can't get out of the house? got so serious one meh?
Shila: Mak aku cakap cam tuh gak, tak nak bagi kembang.Ade orang cakap takut luka lambat sembuh.Tak tahu mana yang betul.Tapi kesimpulannya, aku tak ikut.Nanti tengok lah few more months, badan aku kembang tak. Hehe.
YH: Initially we were planning to go to NY since it takes 4 months for passport application in LA. But found out we can do a one-time entry passport in LA, so we cancelled NY. So, better LA than NY. Faliela is already one month at that time and my mom is still here so easier to travel than just the two of us.
Can't get out of the house cos I have to limit my movement, nanti 'luka-luka dalaman'= uterus involution progress slower. But I curi2 keluar jugak, went to Target beli pampers :) Hehe. But have to wear socks, sweaters (takut angin sejuk masuk). The weather now is warm, a bit ma fan lah to dress in that kind of attire.
u guys doing a one month old celebration for Falie (this is what I will call her hahahaha)?
Chinese do it, not sure about Malays. We eat hard boiled eggs dyed red colour for that occasion.
Oh, we have a religious ceremony ie: aqiqah (slaughter a goat). It is best to do at 7 days but does not really matter when so we decide to do it when we are back in Malaysia.
I think you can eat chicken dear. I ate during my confinement:). As long as healthy dishes
Kak Mon:
Haha. Itulah, some people say can't. My mom okay je. I read during the first week tuh tak boleh, then week after that does not matter anymore.
Post a Comment