Mom is leaving tomorrow. Although we had so many disagreements on how to raise Faliela which usually ends with me crying, a part of me feels so sad that she's leaving.
The house will be quiet when I wake up on Friday morning. No more freshly-cooked breakfast, lunches and dinner. No more of her baby-sitting Faliela while I'm trying to get my work done or going out to buy groceries. No more of her ironing our clothes (dengan boxer Jai pun sekali dia iron). No more of her vacuum-ing the entire house everyday.
I keep repeating this to myself, "In 2 months, I will be home anyway, eating rendang, ketupat and whatnot".
Life must goes on. And as of this week, I'm back in the lab. From now til August, nak nyanyi lagu raya hari-hari leh tak? :(
P/S: I'm taking orders sooooon.
8 comments:
2-months will feel very fast, esp with work and faliela to keep u busy. hang on there okies. faliela, be a sweetheart and pujuk mommy okay :)
aku rasa mak ko pun mesti sedih nak tinggalkan ko n faliela..aku rasa mesti dia nak angkut je ko n faliela balik malaysia sekali ngn dia...takpe le farina, sabar2 le ye..dugaan hidup ni..tabahkan hati ko ye...
you know the old Malay song that starts with "apa khabar? orang kampung..." ?
I heard it over KL-FM on the radio on day as I drove home from work. If you want, we can sing that instead of Raya songs!
seronoknya dpt beraya kt msia...
Ai:
Yes,I hope so.Need to get work going sbb dah banyak sgt cuti, hopefully will distract me from thinking about home too much!
Shila:
Mak aku kalo takde kedai kuih tuh memang dah pasang niat nak duk lama.Dia banyak kali cakap risau camner aku nak handle kerja rumah,kerja kat lab and uruskan suami dan anak.Hati seorang mak kan, mesti risaukan anak walaupun anak dah besar.
YH: Yeah, I know that song. By Sudirman kan, it is a good song and not so sedih kalo I nyanyi lagu tuh. Good idea =)
Hetty:Aku dah 2 tahun tak balik, Jai 3 tahun.So alang2 balik tuh, biar balik time family sume berkumpul.Senang sikit :)
ye.tul tu..naluri seorg ibu..hah..nanti dah abis study..pujuk le mak ko pencen..nanti boleh main2 ngn faliela..tak yah nak pikir pasal kedai dah..
farina..xsabar mau jumpa faliela..hehehehe...btw bole order brg???hehehehe
Shila: Orang dah memang suka buat business shila. Susah nak pujuk.
Yumi: Boleh boleh, nanti aku bukak order, aku war-warkan dalam blog k.Nak confirm ticket flight dulu.
Post a Comment