Faliela's scrapbook!
The front page
Few of the pages
And the final touch
Last but not least,
Initially I wanted to have all Faliela's visitor that visit us during the confinement period to fill in the guest page, however I didn't have time to add Faliela's birth picture and so on. So, hopefully today during our kenduri kesyukuran, we'll have those who are coming to sign this special page. And hope that one day Faliela will flip through her scrapbook and feel the same way that I do, blessed!

9 comments:
Farina,
Rasa nak like entry nie ribu2 kali hehehe. She surely will appreciate your hard works and thoughts!
rajinnye awk. kreatif. sy teringin gak =)
Sangat nice!!!!
Wahh.... rajin nya! Sangat2 LIKE!!! :)
farina, jeles nye.. best gile! faliela is so lucky! *envy* huhu
reading through the guest page on that book, I am worried that Faliela would feel stressed instead of blessed! haha.
Lisa: Nanti beli siap2 material scrapbook dari sini tau, kat Mesia tak sure ade ke tak. Tapi kalau ada confirm mahal!
MO111209: Tak kreatif pun sebenarnye. Sticker dalam tuh semua caca-marba.Hahaha.
Huda: Ape lagi, sila buat untuk baby dalam perut :D
Kak Runiza: Saya buat sikit2 bila ada masa.Akhirnya siap jugak!
A'a: Nox, ko leh buat untuk Aisyah Jhan gak. Her progress sampai besar. Eg: My first bath, my first hair cut etc. Aku ingat nak buat tapi cam takde masa je, maybe kumpul gambar je dulu kot.
YH: Yeah,I was also stress reading the guest page, let alone my little girl.Hahaha.Takpe, I'll let her read after she scores in her exam so that it will motivate her more :D
the last line of your entry made me goes :')
Ai: ;)
Post a Comment