Here I am, blogging from home sweet home.
Things were quite hectic after our touch down at KLIA, explaining the 3 weeks off from blogging. And by the time I'm writing this post, it is about 2 weeks left before we head home. Urgh, hate this feeling of not wanting to go back.
Anyway, our first flight experience with Faliela was a pleasant one. She proved she is one good baby either on land or in the air. Haha! Hopefully it will be the same for our flight back to the States and insya-allah will be sharing tips on traveling with infants.
Raya was great (despite of Faliela's baju raya tak siap!), collecting duit raya for Faliela and had a good time feasting on food. I mean, lots of food. I'm sure I gained few kgs looking at how many inches my muffin tops are now, nevertheless, it's all worth it. For all I know, it will be another 18 months before I have the same chance again ie: to eat what you want, whenever you want and wherever you want.
Coming home after 3 years being abroad was a bit of experience for Jai.The same thing happened to me in 2009. He is back to his old habit, 'sumpah-seranah orang atas jalanraya' which does not surprised me knowing the way Malaysian drivers are. Potong kiri, potong ikut emergency lane, masuk simpang tak bagi signal, main cilok kiri kanan kiri kanan. Maybe because Jai was already 'tuned in' with the courteous way of US driving, he was so shocked during the first few days driving in Malaysia. Welcome back darling!
On another note, living here for few weeks made us reconsidering our future plans. With high cost of living in Malaysia, both of us agreed that a combined income of 10k is needed to live the life we are living in the US. Bukan life yang bermewah2 pun, sekadar cukup makan. Kesian tengok orang yang income RM800 sebulan, anak ramai pulak tuh. Haih, Malaysia oh Malaysia.
On another note, living here for few weeks made us reconsidering our future plans. With high cost of living in Malaysia, both of us agreed that a combined income of 10k is needed to live the life we are living in the US. Bukan life yang bermewah2 pun, sekadar cukup makan. Kesian tengok orang yang income RM800 sebulan, anak ramai pulak tuh. Haih, Malaysia oh Malaysia.
The next 2 weeks will be hectic as well, with Faliela's kenduri aqiqah this weekend and we're off to KL next week, I'm not sure if I have the time to update this blog. Probably you will see me back in the States. But anyway, hope you guys are having fun attending open house and whatnot. See you soon!
1 comment:
Aqiqah skali ngan naik buai yer kak? Dh boleh bayangkan kecomelan dia that day.
Rasa kejap kan kalau kita having so much fun for something. And nnt bila dh back to our routine mula lah mcm blur aje. Saya pun mggu depan baru mula keja balik silap2 dah tak reti nak buat keja. Hihi
Post a Comment