Thank you kerana sambutan hangat anda. Hangat lah sangat kan. ;)
Anyway, here are the answers for the question I posted:
1. Where am I currently residing?
Davis, California
Anyway, here are the answers for the question I posted:
1. Where am I currently residing?
Davis, California
2. What professional qualification do I have?
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM). Ke korang tak tahu vet nih is a professional job? Sedih tau :( Masters pun kira professional gak kot, only if I have one ;)
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM). Ke korang tak tahu vet nih is a professional job? Sedih tau :( Masters pun kira professional gak kot, only if I have one ;)
3. What is the name, sex and color of my cat?
Rocky, Male, Black tabby and white.
4. In what month will my daughter celebrate her birthday?
May.
So, the winner is Zarith. Yeay! Anyway zarith, sila claim hadiah anda di link ini : Spanx
Pilih yang mana suka and let me know mana satu pilihan hati.
On another note, I took a sick leave today. Bagi alasan Faliela ada cold and tak boleh hantar daycare. Kalau bagi alasan aku sakit, kang supervisor call dengar suara aku okay je kan, dahla aku tak reti tipu. Check email tengahari ada sample and tak boleh delay the euthanasia until tomorrow sebab the cat is crashing really bad. My guy supervisor bagi email panjang berjela bila aku cakap aku tak leh datang-- dissappointed lah kalo tak leh process sample nih, rare sample lah bla bla bla. I have no choice but to process the sample and at the same time hoping this sample will give me at least an interesting result.
So, right now, I just have to face the fact that I won't get any days off from work unless I am 1000 miles away. Hubby, you can make fun of me now ;p Oh, well, it is March-- that means I have about 12 months to finish and end this miserable life of a grad student. Lets make the countdown, yeehaa!
6 comments:
wah..boleh le aku order nanti (lps bersalin...hehehe)..tapi kena bagi saiz ke???..
wah..macam penat je dengar citer ko nih..penat ye jadi grad student nih...teruskan usaha!!..nanti hasilnya berganda2..
yeay menangggg!!!! (gelek2 buntuit)
thanks akak!!!!
setelah dibelek2 sampai nak juling mata, maka dgn ini saya dgn penuh rasa bertuahnye memilih .......
ASSETS® Remarkable Results High Waist Mid Thigh
http://www.spanx.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4275430&cp=2992553.11946943&parentPage=family
size S. (gigih mencari tali tape mlm2 ni. hiks)
Shila: Kena bagi saiz ler, kang beli saiz besar sgt tak kempis2 perut sampai bila2. Hehe. Aku perasan ada gak untuk ibu mengandung tapi tak yahla kot, tak leh pakai lama. Lepas bersalin, leh la order.
Zarith: Suka nooo menang peraduan. Hehehe. Nak color ape? Nude ke black? Nanti email akak lah senang, bagi address sekali. fina_vet@yahoo.com. Insya-allah by end of this month akak pos tengok pada ke'bz'an.
cool~~ you going NYC soon, no?
anyway, here pun I realise that some (many) profs don't head into the labs. Only the lab techs and the grad students do so.
In UCD Ento, the prof office is in the lab!
Yang kacak (dah jadi terlalu kacak kerana banyak beri komen?)
Eh, spying me ek? How do you know I'm going to NYC? Are you coming back to Davis again in summer?
Yeah, in Malaysia, profs are really busy with non-academic tasks like what you said in your previous comment. Lucky my prof room is not in the lab, I can still write blog (and replying comments) and surf FB, hehe.
Post a Comment