Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Big Announcement: The comeback of our USA online business page!

Hello readers,


As I promised in my previous post, I have a big news to share with you

Yes, you the shop-a-holic!

We are announcing the revamp of our online shop and the move of our business page from blog to Facebook!!

Please search for our page:  Fescalados and of course, click the 'LIKE' button and share it with your friends.
 


We have a wide variety of items ranging from kids clothes to breastpump and of course, COACH!!!!

We are still in the process of adding more stocks to the page so yes, by clicking the 'LIKE' button you will be among the first one to see our updates.


Your help and support is greatly appreciated!



Love,

2 comments:

Runiza said...

yeay.... I like!! Nanti saya like in facbook ya.. :D

Farina said...

Tak nampak pun akak like? Hehehe, no paksaan tapi kalau suka shopping, jom like beramai-ramai. Promote kawan2 gak ek. Thank you kak!