Friday, October 19, 2012

I am not in your shoes. So I chose to be ignorant.

I can hardly understand why Air Asia X is following the same path as MAS. Seating next to a wailing baby is not one's ideal journey but giving the fact that Air Asia X does not have a business class to begin with- made this announcement .........  a joke.



RM35 for child-free zone, that's cheap man. Bubuhlah mahal sikit, susah payah kitorang besarkan anak so that people can discriminate us.


But reading one of the reader's comment made me wanna slap somebody's face.


Hands up to you Shima Onn. EamLai Lim must be living a lonely life.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

aku pun nak join jugak tampar Si EamLai tu. i guess she skipped her childhood years and keluar2 perot mak dia je dia dah jadi dewasa yang 'civic-minded'. and i guess dia patut tgk cermin balik..is she considerate enough to other parents with kids??sangat tidak.