My bestfriend, Oya has safely delivered another girl on Oct 23rd 2012. When I received a whatsapp message on that day, I knew it must be Oya. The labor process went pretty fast relatively to Emma, she was about 3-4 cm dilated when she sent me a message. Then, few hours later, she told me she was already 9cm dilated. Whoa. Cepatnya. Anak kedua lah katakan.
Anyway, congratulations to my bestie and her husband. They kept the gender a secret and I lost a free dinner at Las Vacas. Haha.
But here are the pics of her 2 lil girls. They are adorable,aren't they? Awwww!
They are still deciding the name, but macam ala2 Emma jugaklah only that it will start with A this time.
Seronoknya dapat baby. Suka! Tapi jiwa dan raga ku belum bersedia ;p
3 comments:
Comelnya anak Oya. Tengok org dpt baby rasa bahagia :)
Arghhhhhh cute cute cute!!! Hahaha aku tak abes meng'admire' si emma lagi,tup tup keluar lagi satu mat saleh hahahah
love! love! love!
thank you for the entry... baru bukak blog. am updating starting tomorrow. procrastinating much? haha...
Post a Comment