By the time he gets up, it will be already late to enjoy the sunshine.
Lately, after work, he gets home, change his attire and go for a 30-minute jog. Reason? His blood pressure was high and he was afraid of dying young :). It is too early for me to join him for a morning jog cos I'm not a morning person... :P
Today, he asked me to join him again for a badminton game. I joined him last week and it was fun. And, that will be the only reason he can gets up earlier than usual.
Oh, I cooked nasi beriyani and dalca for the first time. I used a ready-made Beriani herbs, so it was not that hard. And then, making dalca is almost similar to making curry, except that you have to boil the dhal first before you add it to your curry mix.
Hubby was enjoying his favorite, Nasi Beriani by the lake in North Davis Park.. I wish I knew how to cook the Johor style, Nasi Beriani Gam cos he is one of the fans of Nasi Beriani Gam Putrajaya..
Nice kan the place? Very well maintain and the surrounding is very calm and peaceful...
4 comments:
hmmm romantiknye....dulu2 dating pegi makan kat nasi beriani gam putrajaya,skang dah kawen dating kene bawak bekal nasi beriani sendiri..ko dah check blood pressure ko lum?tido banyak lemak terkumpul di artery jantung tau hahahahha
Pompuan, hang nih memang takde keja lah.. Memang stalker gile lah ko nih.. Aku baru update tak sampai setengah jam, dah sampai dah comment ko ek.. Ye nox, ko pun buat2 lah belajar masak ye.. Buat nye dapat study overseas (aku doakan,AMIN!), meleleh jer lah air liur ko tgk aku makan nasi beriani.. Hahaha..
Hahahha.. Lawan kutuk mengutuk la korang, dah jauh, rindu2an yek.. Hahahaha... ;D
Ayu, dah lama tak update blog.. Dah sampai London kah? Anyway, have fun with ur family.. Kim salam kat parents ko..
Post a Comment