Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back in Davis CA 95616

I'm back in Davis!

I arrived around 1 pm yesterday and good news was I didn't have to pay the excess baggage fee cos my bag was not overweight. In fact I could actually stuffed in more things if the weight scale at my home was accurate.

Anyway, hubby waited for me at the airport with a bouquet of roses. So sweet! Dalam hati, buang tebiat dah laki aku nih. Jai is not that kind of guy, if you know what I mean. Then, when I got home, he presented me with a lovely card and a belated birthday present! Yippie! True enough, distance does play a role in making a marriage stronger  (it can also be the other way around!) and you kind of appreciate your other half better than before.


Bijak, bijak ye En. Jai




I kinda knew already what he bought as he kept telling me he had a surprise for me over the phone. Then, one day he didn't called me and I thought he wanted to throw a surprise by coming home before Eid Mubarak. So, I went ahead to check his email (haha, we have the same password) later to find out that he bought a Blackberry for me! Opss, I ruined his surprise.

Idaman saya, Blackberry Storm :)



I thanked my husband for his endless days of working (he worked at 2 places while I was away) just to buy a Blackberry for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you! XOXO.

4 comments:

Ayu said...

Awww.......... So schweet la part tunggu dengan bunga tuh. Kad tu mmg bijak. Pelaburan menguntungkan. Hehehe.. And the Blackberry, wow!! Effort dia bkerja tu mmg wajib dihargai. Semoga korang bahagia sampai bila2 k.. ; )

Runiza said...

awwww.... so sweeetttt :)

Alice said...

Omigosh! Sweetnyer!

*for the amount of separation that I constantly deal with, I'm entitled to at least 100 roses from Parie, huhu.*

All in all, lucky u Farina!

Farina said...

Ayu,

Hahaha.Dia siap nak peluk aku kat airport tapi I malu (ngada2) :) Yep, sian 4 jam je tido hari2. Akan ku jaga Blackberry nih sampai mati.

Kak Runiza,

Saya pun tak sangka husband saya se'sweet' nih. Dulu time bercinta pun tak macam nih.

Aira,

You totally deserve it more than me :) I'll give a hint to Parie, hehe.