So, for the Eid Fitri potluck celebration, I cooked soto,nasi impit,kuah kacang and lemang.It was nothing much compared with what I cooked during housewarming party and Kumitaa+ Yao Hua were there helping me.
Here are some of the pictures. Yang lain shall be uploaded on facebook.
Yang nih kat Open House rumah Aunty Aishah (the one in the middle), and I met few Malaysians there, Kak Shahrun (baju merah).
Anak Kak Shahrun... argh dah lupa nama dia.. Comel giler and cakap pelat2. Selalunya anak2 Malaysia yang dah lama duduk sini tak pandai cakap BM, although they can understand BM.
The spread during the Eid Celebration. Yang periuk besar tuh kuah soto, dan yang lain2 tuh side dish dia.
Makan kuih raya :)
Then, on Tuesday, hubby went to UC Berkeley to attend a talk by Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim. I would like to attend cos I've never watch him live and he's a great speaker (I like public speaking!) but hubby won't let me cos he didn't want to get me into trouble (if you know what I mean).Well, attending a talk by an opposition doesn't mean that you're on that side, only narrow-minded people will think that way, but you'll never know kan. Nevertheless, he brought me a picture of him with DSAI.
His talk was about Islam and Democracy.
Oklah, next post will be Jai's birthday.. Yeay! His birthday is on this coming Saturday *wink* Anyway, I saw him less this week and for the next 8-9 months kot cos he decided to do double work again sebab mahu mencari wang untuk wife dia shopping.. Hahaha, takdelah. Ada benda yang akan sampai hari nih yang diidamkan oleh suami saya jadi die perlu mencari duit lebih untuk membayar installmentnya. I shall update you with it one day, insyaallah. Till then, have a great weekend everyone! Yeay, it's Friday..








5 comments:
wah wah..sonoknya wat open house....bagusnya ko dah pandai masak skrg..kalo ingat zaman studi dulu..aku tgk ko masak pakai rice cooker je...hehehe...
wei apesal jai nampak kurus sangat?! sakit ker or teruk kerja? ish ko nie,tengok2 la laki tue sket,nie mesti ko tak layan dia sgt ni..duk sibuk blogging la facebooking la shopping la labbing laaa...hahahah
Shila: Itu nasib baik tau pakai rice cooker kan, kalau tak tau langsung, lagi parah.. hahaha
Intan: Kurus kan? Kurus kan? Aku pun perasan bile balik dari Malaysia. Aku rasa dia kuat kerja sangat lah, pasal layanan di rumah tuh FIRST CLASS babe, so bukan pasal tuh.Hahaha
salam..
kak farina, saya wana ur jr at mrsm gerik. sebatch ngan dzuha and norlin. actually im planning to further my PhD at US jugak. need some advise from u regarding GRE since u've been there for 2 yrs. my mail is reizwana@yahoo.com
Wana, check your email.I dah reply :)
Post a Comment