Thursday, October 1, 2009

The fainting episodes

I'm not going to update about the Eid-Fitr celebration in Davis just yet.

I have an interesting story I wanna share..

Last Sunday, after finished cooking for the Eid celebration, me and Jai decided to take a nap.

But, I couldn't sleep cos I had stomach ache and after a while, I decided to go to the bathroom. As I sat on the toilet bowl and lowered down my panties, I felt uneasy. In a split second, I knew I was about to faint. I decided to grab the door handle and tried to call Jai.

I thought I were sleeping cos I dreamt something weird. But then, when I felt that I couldn't breathe I suddenly remembered what was happening before. I tried to open my eyes but I was very weak to stand. Feared of losing consciousness again, I crawled out of bathroom and screamed out loud for help. Jai rushed out from the bedroom and found me lying on the floor.I knew I knocked my head, the left part of my face to be exact, really hard cos my left upper lip was swollen and there were red patches on the left side of the face.Plus, the morning after the incident, my forehead started to swell too. I was too dizzy and weak during the Eid celebration afterwards but still managed to capture few pictures that will be uploaded in the next post,

Well, I fainted several times before. But the last one was in 2002. It was not really about the fainting that bothers me, but the 'knocking' part. Cos in 2002, I was on the way to my college's bathroom cos I had a stomach-ache (weird!) and I passed out halfway on the hard cemented bathroom floor. Luckily nothing happened!

Anyway, I think this time I was too tired + jetlagged+ freaking hot weather+ period that made me fainted. And I passed 72 hrs observation period ie: no vomiting after head injury, so lets hope I won't faint again in the future. If I did, lets hope someone will be there to hold me.


As a teaser for the next post, this is the picture of me bersalaman dengan En. Jai after the fainting incident. I told him, nasib baik lah tadi tak 'kong' terus lepas pengsan, kalau tak, tak sempatlah cium tangan suami saya.. sob.. sob. sob..

4 comments:

h-huda said...

huish,bahaya btol tragedi hang farina.take care btw.bumped into ur blog tru etty's;)

DRaqil said...

ya Allah, Farina lain kali jaga diri betul2...rehat lebih sket...takut dan risau fiza dengar cerita farina. harap2...tak terjadi lagi bende camtuh... take care then...

ms oy@ said...

Babe,
are u okay?
Mcm teruk je smpi knocked out...
Take good care of yourself, k...

Farina said...

Huda: Thank you. Cik Huda ada blog tak? Mai lah bagi link.. hehe

Fiza: Dah lama dah tak kena, so ingat tak kan kena dah. Maybe penat sangat.

Oya: I'm okay now. Erm, my blood pressure normally is low, so sebab tuh kot.