And I stumbled upon this....
The thesis of my final year project
I wrote this on the second last paragraph of the acknowledgment page:
"To my parents and family, a bouquet of thanks to them for their unconditional love, support and enthusiasm. Their patience and tolerance motivated me throughout the making of this project. Deepest appreciation to my partner, Faizal who his patience I adore. His love and companionship have helped me to put forth my full effort "And my eyes started brimming with tears reading that sentence.Their supports made me who I am today. Though the journey is still a long way to go, I will make sure I have a super-long paragraph in my Ph.D thesis acknowledgment page dedicated for them :)

3 comments:
sokongan daripada keluarga n suami terchenta mmg tiada tandingannya...hargai le mereka seadanya...
Tahniah!!Nak buat thesis utk degree pon aku rasa nak muntah;)
Shila: Yup, couldn't agree more!
Huda: Belum boleh tahniah lagi.. hahahaha. perjalanan masih panjang :)
Post a Comment