Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One more week to go!

Another week to go before I'm done with classes! I'm done DONE! No more classes after this, provided I pass my QE in September.

I haven't start studying yet (sigh), but I have, at least, made an effort to
  • deactivate my facebook
  • organizing notes and books
As soon as the quarter is over, I'll start studying at least one subtopic a day. I'm not the kind yang study awal2, cos most of the time I would not remember what I read the week before. I supposed it will give me peace of mind once I start studying cos when I talked to the seniors, all of them studied at least 2 months before the exam.  And I'm taking August off to study, so I'm crossing my fingers that I will pass my QE. Amin!

Anyway, this week has been too overwhelming for me. I have 2 concurrent animal experiments running and there are another 4-5 weeks to go, hopefully kucing2 tuh sakit cepat sikit, cepat sikit habis experiment. Tak baik tau, cakap cat lover! Oh, I tak pernah tengok kucing2 tuh, sebab tuh takde perasaan.

Speaking of which, I need a break, like pronto! We already made plans for our summer trip but we are withholding it until July so that I can finish up my lab work. This weekend is a 3-day weekend, but we have no plan. At first, we wanted to join Midwest Games but Jai sakit bahu dah 2 bulan tak baik, so takde maknanye pergi sana tak main ape2 nox.Nak main volleyball pakai tangan, main badminton pakai tangan, main bowling pun pakai tangan. Yang pakai mulut takde :(  Thinking of going somewhere for a weekend getaway, but Jai pulak busy. Help! I need to escape from Davis.. urghhh!


Oh, aku dah belajar buat karipap dari Kak Shaida.

Macam belajar kat Sekolah Kemas pulak rasanya. :P

Ni lah karipap pusing I. Cantik tak, cantik tak? Balik Mesia dah boleh bukak kedai jual kuih dah kan aku nih. Saje je buat bulat, lepas nih aku nak buat segi empat pulak :)


Ok. Entry nih memang takde makna. Aku tgh sakit jiwa, banyak kerja.

3 comments:

shila ariff said...

bagus le hang smbg studi kat US..at least hang dah pandai memasak..sampai wat kuih tepung bungkus pandai!!!..kalah aku yg duk m'sia ni..huhuhu..

Farina said...

Hehehe. Balik Mesia aku ajar hang buat tepung bungkus ek shila :)

Melissa Imran said...

bila lagi nk tampal resipi nie hehehehe *waiting* :D