Friday, April 15, 2011

3-in-1 pictures entry

Baby shower

When we first announced that we're expecting, everyone was excited and Adilla a.k.a the party planner came out with the idea to throw me a baby shower. I would like to at least cook something for the baby shower but they won't allow me. And we left our house for few hours for them to make the preparations.  The shower was fun! fun! fun! and I was deeply touched by everyone's presence and effort to organize this special event specially for us. They are the only family I have in the US  ;)

Anyway, before I start crying, do enjoy the pictures!

The decos
The food


Playing pass the parcel game
Gift opening session
Model tidak berbayar
Group pictures

Maternity photoshoot

At first, we wanted to just do an outdoor photoshoot with the help of our Malaysian friend, Khalis. The only weekend that we're both free was last week, but unfortunately Jai had to work late in the afternoon. The best time especially if you would like a good natural lighting for outdoor photography as what I've been told by my photographer friend is early in the morning or late in the afternoon. Morning is certainly not a good time for both of us, especially Jai considering he's working graveyard shift again on Friday. And he will have to leave for work later in the afternoon. So, we had to cancel the plan with Khalis and booked a studio photoshoot instead. I still prefer kitorang nye photographer untuk kenduri kawin, Rozek tapi takkan lah nak import Cik Rozek datang sini kan. (Apesal tiba2 tulis BM nih kan?) :P Anyway, enjoy the pictures!




Sacramento Kings vs Lakers game

This is one of my to-do list and I made it! By the way, this is probably the last home game for Sac Kings since they will be relocating to Anaheim and we won't have an NBA team anymore ;( Sad but I am glad, I have at least experienced watching NBA game LIVE!

It was boring the first 3 quarters until the last 5 mins of the final quarter when Sac Kings scored more points and they were ahead of Lakers by 3 points before Kobe Bryant ruined it with his 3 points shot and it was a tie.So, they had to play overtime. Anyway, Kings lose to Lakers but overall, an exciting game!


There are only two players from Lakers that I know of. Kobe Bryant and Lamar Odom (Khloe Kardashian's husband)

Last but not least,

Percubaan berani mati:

Try pakai seluar jeans lama at 37 weeks after gaining 10kg. Motif try seluar lama? Sebab bosan pakai maternity pants yang hanya ada 2 helai itu. Huhuhu

It still fits!


Rocky buat muka bosan tengok tuan dia excited dapat pakai seluar jeans lama *yawning*


Have a good weekend everyone!

P/S: Baby has descended/dropped into the pelvic canal *gulp*

3 comments:

Ayu said...

Farinaaaa, tak sabar aku tunggu bila ko & A'a nk beranak. Baby dia pun dah turun dah.. : )

Farina said...

Aku pun dah tak sabar dah, badan makin hari makin penat. Hopefully baby tak overdue sebab mak nya dah separuh pengsan dah nih. Nanti aku hapdet ye nyah kalo true contraction datang.

Ayu said...

Baik noxx. Harap2 sempatlah kita ber-skype ye. Hehe..