My little baby hits 2 months, 2 days of age. We raised her alone without anyone's help for 2 weeks now and as the result, I lost another 2 kg. A lot of 2s there :P
It was amazing to see how fast she grew in 2 months time. From a tiny little creature, she has now becoming a taller and chubby-geram-nak-cubit baby :D With that, she has officially sleeping in her crib as she has outgrown the bassinet, but she is still rooming-in with us. Daddy changed his mind of having Faliela to sleep in her own room, haha! Daddy's little girl lah katakan :P
As for other baby gears we bought for her, we have used almost all of them except for stroller. Pat on my shoulder for not going bonker on buying her things. And I don't think we'll be using it in the near future as both of us are obsessed with babywearing :D Faliela likes it too as she will doze off most of the time when she's in it.
She is now able to make a conversation with us in her own language and most importantly (or cutely I must say), she is now able to smile ;) Unfortunately, she does not really like tummy time and whenever I put her on her tummy, she will scream (oh, she has high frequency voice!)
Faliela is already sleeping through the night for a stretch of 8-9 hours and considering one of my hobbies is sleeping, alhamdulillah and God bless, He heard me :D Someone told me the sleep cycle will change again, nevertheless, life is a bliss (for not having to wake up at night :P) for now. Hehehe.
At first, we thought she is a difficult baby, always wanna cry whenever she wants something. But as the days past by, we figured out she is actually an easy baby. Since Jai is working in the afternoon, being alone with her from 5pm til midnight, I usually will be able to settle with house chores, fixing a quick dinner and such.I even brought her for groceries shopping all by myself!
Anyway, here are some pictures of my grown-up Little Shaolin :)
She can grasp rattles!
My Little Shaolin was getting ready to Andrew's first birthday party
At Andrew's birthday party :D
6 comments:
awwwwwww, so cute :)
wahhhhh dah besar!! chubby!! hehehe... ;)
she's alredi hit 2 months!how time flies.huh.rasa cam baru ja lagik hang cerita pasai pregnancy.
she's cute!
alolo..pipi tembam tuh..geram nak cubit-cubit...
Mas: Awww. thanks!
CatWoman: Aah, cepat je besar kan?
Huda: I'm sure the same case with you nanti. Cepat je masa berlalu
Shila: Nanti kalo kitorang jadi cuti2 Ktn, leh lah jumpa n cubit2 pipi die
iye..sudah semestinya...silap haribulan..si hazim pun join cubit2..huhuhu..
Post a Comment