Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blogging from the Big Apple

Yeeeehaaaaa!

Finally, the vacation I have been planning for months!

I have been meaning to blog about our vacation before we leave for our East Coast trip but biasalah,mak beranak satu nih takde masa nak update.

Our first destination was crossing the US border ie: Canada so takde internet connection la pulak plus jetlag lagi. Ok, memang mengada 3 jam time difference pun nak jetlag.

Anyway, here I am, in NYC! So far, loving everything about this city ;)

Insya-Allah will be updating more about this trip. Oh yeah, before I left for the trip, I received a good news, errr... two actually. First, my co-SV agreed to inoculate those cats in 3 batches instead of one at a time (phew, lega!) and I received the GSSP award (which I received last year) for the 2nd year in a row. Alhamdulillah.



For the next 3-4 month, I will be spending my Saturday morning in lab but for now, lets keep that thought aside and reserve this precious time with my loved ones. Enjoy!


Niagara Falls,Canada.March 2012.


No comments: